Emotional Quotient™ (EQ)
Decades of research has consistently shown that those with higher emotional intelligence are more likely to perform at higher levels than their less emotionally intelligent co-workers. The EQ assessment provides insight into two broad areas: Intrapersonal and Interpersonal emotional intelligence and five related dimensions
Intrapersonal – What goes on inside you
- Self-Awareness: The ability to recognize and understand your moods, emotions and drives, as well as their effect on others.
- Self-Regulation: The ability to control and redirect disruptive impulses and moods and the propensity to suspend judgment to think before acting.
- Motivation: The passion for work for reasons that go beyond money or status and a propensity to pursue goals with energy and persistence.
Interpersonal – What goes on between you and others
- Empathy: The ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people; to see things from their perspective; “to walk in their shoes.”
- Social Skills: The proficiency in managing relationships and building networks.
For a sample Emotional Quotient Report™ click here.
Certified Emotional Quotient Professional