Beth Keno, CPC
Beth Keno is a results-oriented consultant, certified national coach and trainer who partners with her clients to tailor programs to their specific learning and development goals.
Noted by her clients for her energy and her ability to work with all levels of an organization, she leverages her passion for working with people to ignite their growth and development.
Industries from banking, manufacturing, and professional services have collaborated with Beth to facilitate personal and organizational development. Beth has a particular expertise with law firms, having consulted and coached on the management, strategy and business development aspects of their business for over fifteen years.
Beth coaches individuals and teams, as well as designs and facilitates custom workshops to bring about lasting learning and personal development. Her areas of expertise include:
- Team Effectiveness
- 360° feedback surveys
- Organizational Change
- Business Development
- Performance Coaching
- Time Management
- Stress and Resilience
Beth has spoken at many professional organizations and conferences. She holds a B.A. in Psychology and is certified in mediation.
Keno Consulting, LLC is certified as a women’s business enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), the nation’s largest third-party certifier of the businesses owned and operated by women in the U.S.
We recognize the commitment to supplier diversity that is embraced by corporations and government agencies today and we can add diversity to your supply chain.
- Certified Coach – Corporate, Executive and Teams
- Myers-Briggs Type Index (MBTI®) Step I and Step II
- Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst – DiSC®
- Certified EQ Analyst Emotional Quotient®
- Certified Professional Motivators Analyst
- Certified Professional 12 Driving Forces™ Analyst
- ELI-MP – Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner
- WBE – Women’s Business Enterprise
Beth is a Certified Professional Behaviors Analyst (CPBA), Certified Professional Motivators Analyst (CPMA), Certified Professional 12 Driving Forces and a Certified Professional Emotional Quotient Analyst (CPEQA). These certifications, awarded by TTI Success Insights on behalf of Target Training International, Ltd., recognize more than 24 hours of training, education, and practical application of the history of behavioral models, including the DISC model, and behavioral knowledge based on validated, research-based instruments. They also recognize knowledge of the history of motivators as developed by Eduard Spranger and TTI and the six hierarchies of human motivation and how they relate to communicating in the workplace and beyond. As a CPEQA, Beth is certified to teach the five dimensions of emotional intelligence, including emotional enablers and disablers as well as to interpret emotional quotient in people and analyze and integrate the combination of Behaviors and Motivators with Emotional Intelligence.
- President and Founder, Law Firm Consultants Network of Chicago, an organization established to be a resource for law firms and law firm professionals providing the highest level of professional services with senior level professionals
- Volunteer Mentor, Menttium 100® Program
- Member, Association for Talent Development, Chicagoland Chapter
- Member, Executive Professional Women’s Networking Group
- Past Advisory Board Member, Illinois Small Business Development Center in Lake County
- Past Director, Institute of Management Consultants Chicagoland Chapter